Reducing
There are no ads yet.

Search Result

Reducing
148 results in 0.0059 seconds.
Search Keyword
Members
Tags Reload this Page Threads Tagged with
  • You can also choose from Tagged Famous.

• Pancake is a creamy almond or what is known as galette des rois in all shapes

Today, Gadi offers you my passion and recipe la galette des rois easy, new and affordable

Al-Kalait Gadi Nkhademo with 2 Ingredients of dumplings and stuffed frangipane are cream of almonds

Ingredients

700 GRILLED DOUGH NAKUMO is ready or modified as a refund

For crunchy crunchy crunchy filling
    100 GR soft eating butter
    Sugar Sugar
    100 GRILL MIXED MIXED POWDER AS BAKED OR PULSED AND ROOTED AND VERY FLOWER
    2 PUMPS OF BASHN NEDHANO From above or choose yellow egg for fat
    A small spoon of vanilla spirit

For me the pastry dough is adopted by the type D Desserts GADI NEEDED 500 GRAM 500 GRAM GRILL MILLION MIXED LITTLE LITTLE BOXS AND POTATOARDS 250 MILLED WATER COOKING SALAD SERVING AND PREPARING BUTTERFUL AND BUTTERY BUTTERFUL
    See more | Go to the post

• Pancake is a creamy almond or what is known as galette des rois in all shapes

Today, Gadi offers you my passion and recipe la galette des rois easy, new and affordable

Al-Kalait Gadi Nkhademo with 2 Ingredients of dumplings and stuffed frangipane are cream of almonds

Ingredients

700 GRILLED DOUGH NAKUMO is ready or modified as a refund

For crunchy crunchy crunchy filling
    100 GR soft eating butter
    Sugar Sugar
    100 GRILL MIXED MIXED POWDER AS BAKED OR PULSED AND ROOTED AND VERY FLOWER
    2 PUMPS OF BASHN NEDHANO From above or choose yellow egg for fat
    A small spoon of vanilla spirit

For me the pastry dough is adopted by the type D Desserts GADI NEEDED 500 GRAM 500 GRAM GRILL MILLION MIXED LITTLE LITTLE BOXS AND POTATOARDS 250 MILLED WATER COOKING SALAD SERVING AND PREPARING BUTTERFUL AND BUTTERY BUTTERFUL

• Cover with dates

Cover with dates

The girls when the Kufr Kptklkm new recipe for the exploitation of the Kufr wish you like

I forgot the squash photographer and hung the medium balanced

For dates, a prepared mixed pass was used with hanging butter, cinnamon and cardamom, and served as quirts

For this, the machine is better as a circular shape

Note .. I used sugar kidneys in decorating where my sweeteners were sweetened with the dates, sweet and oily ...

• Cover with dates

Cover with dates

The girls when the Kufr Kptklkm new recipe for the exploitation of the Kufr wish you like

I forgot the squash photographer and hung the medium balanced

For dates, a prepared mixed pass was used with hanging butter, cinnamon and cardamom, and served as quirts

For this, the machine is better as a circular shape

Note .. I used sugar kidneys in decorating where my sweeteners were sweetened with the dates, sweet and oily ...

• Crispy or delicious watering cake

Crispy or delicious watering cake

Today's kiketti produces a delicious or delicious sprinkling with caramel puffs

Cass Sneida
    Cass oil
    glass of milk
    FLON CARMEL DIAL
    A cup and a half to 2 cassan flour
    2 EGGS
    2 LETTERS
    Dial pressing clamps

Tnkhlto well each of the sugar milk milk and the phylogenetic Hnsjmo lack of the mixture Kas or the rest Tnzdlo it 2 eggs are mixing after the Tzllo them with the flours of the yeast and salt Tndiroha Mmolh or enter it is good and is hot where the holes are used and coordinated with the mixture to reduce us the first Mli Tabbar?

• Crispy or delicious watering cake

Crispy or delicious watering cake

Today's kiketti produces a delicious or delicious sprinkling with caramel puffs

Cass Sneida
    Cass oil
    glass of milk
    FLON CARMEL DIAL
    A cup and a half to 2 cassan flour
    2 EGGS
    2 LETTERS
    Dial pressing clamps

Tnkhlto well each of the sugar milk milk and the phylogenetic Hnsjmo lack of the mixture Kas or the rest Tnzdlo it 2 eggs are mixing after the Tzllo them with the flours of the yeast and salt Tndiroha Mmolh or enter it is good and is hot where the holes are used and coordinated with the mixture to reduce us the first Mli Tabbar?

• For brownies chocolate lovers are wonderful and delicious

Ingredients: 6 Kitchen temperature eggs + sugar cup + white flour + 400 non-salted butter + half teaspoon chemical yeast + salt paste + small spoon Instant coffee +
    300 G. OIL CHOCOLATE (MACHE COBILL CHLAC) + 200
    Method: Rub the butter in a bowl over low heat. Remove it from the fire and add chocolate and stir well until the mixture is homogenized. In another pot, sprinkle the egg and sugar with a handbread or a wooden spoon. We add hanging s? ...

• For brownies chocolate lovers are wonderful and delicious

For brownies chocolate lovers are wonderful and delicious

Ingredients: 6 Kitchen temperature eggs + sugar cup + white flour + 400 non-salted butter + half teaspoon chemical yeast + salt paste + small spoon Instant coffee +
    300 G. OIL CHOCOLATE (MACHE COBILL CHLAC) + 200
    Method: Rub the butter in a bowl over low heat. Remove it from the fire and add chocolate and stir well until the mixture is homogenized. In another pot, sprinkle the egg and sugar with a handbread or a wooden spoon. We add hanging s? ...

• To calibrate new

To calibrate new

Today I loved to share this kalit recipe with the kitchen mermaid.
    Ingredients XMUMX Kilogram White Flour 1 1 Salt Spoon 3 Spoons Chemical Yeast I used 2 7 3 BAGS 2 POTS 300 BAG 250 GARS 2 GRILLS LINER Vegetable Oil (100) Unsaturated Vegetable Cups 125 GRILL MILLED FLAVOR 1 MILLION LET MILK 2 LEMONATED PIPE (TITNED SALT) FOR DECORATION: 1 BEAD YELLOW XNUMX BEADS ...

• To calibrate new

To calibrate new

Today I loved to share this kalit recipe with the kitchen mermaid.
    Ingredients XMUMX Kilogram White Flour 1 1 Salt Spoon 3 Spoons Chemical Yeast I used 2 7 3 BAGS 2 POTS 300 BAG 250 GARS 2 GRILLS LINER Vegetable Oil (100) Unsaturated Vegetable Cups 125 GRILL MILLED FLAVOR 1 MILLION LET MILK 2 LEMONATED PIPE (TITNED SALT) FOR DECORATION: 1 BEAD YELLOW XNUMX BEADS ...

• les mendiants

les mendiants

We start with the Sabli

Ingredients:
    One quarter kilo butter is normal
    125 غ سنيدة
    Yellow egg
    Fanny bag
    50 almonds and peeled and grated almonds
    Flour according to mixture

Method:

Combine the butter with the sugar until it is creamy

Then add a yellow egg

Mix well and add the almonds and mix and then add the flour according to the mixture should not be solid.
    Put it in plastic food and enter the refrigerator for an hour or a full night

Then simplify it thin

We print circles

I make sure it should be thin so that the taste of the Sabelli does not cover the taste of chocolates
    And then enter the oven as soon as it becomes yellow we get out

When you get out of the oven, let it cool.

• les mendiants

les mendiants

We start with the Sabli

Ingredients:
    One quarter kilo butter is normal
    125 غ سنيدة
    Yellow egg
    Fanny bag
    50 almonds and peeled and grated almonds
    Flour according to mixture

Method:

Combine the butter with the sugar until it is creamy

Then add a yellow egg

Mix well and add the almonds and mix and then add the flour according to the mixture should not be solid.
    Put it in plastic food and enter the refrigerator for an hour or a full night

Then simplify it thin

We print circles

I make sure it should be thin so that the taste of the Sabelli does not cover the taste of chocolates
    And then enter the oven as soon as it becomes yellow we get out

When you get out of the oven, let it cool.

• Cheesecake Baligagort and powdered milk are easy

Cheesecake Baligagort and powdered milk are easy

Ingredients: 2 Biscuit Bags + 130 Gum Melt Butter Mix them well and simplify the mixture in a mall that opens from the sides and puddles to the second layer. 2 YAGORT FANI 3 WASTED DRINKS 2 CUPS Sugar Mix all ingredients In the mixer, drain it over the first layer and insert it into the oven. Class 3 PEN MILK FLAN KERMEL 3 SPRINGS SUGAR 2 CUTTING K? ...

• Cheesecake Baligagort and powdered milk are easy

Cheesecake Baligagort and powdered milk are easy

Ingredients: 2 Biscuit Bags + 130 Gum Melt Butter Mix them well and simplify the mixture in a mall that opens from the sides and puddles to the second layer. 2 YAGORT FANI 3 WASTED DRINKS 2 CUPS Sugar Mix all ingredients In the mixer, drain it over the first layer and insert it into the oven. Class 3 PEN MILK FLAN KERMEL 3 SPRINGS SUGAR 2 CUTTING K? ...

• Healthy sweets, especially for diabetic patients with the steps of the Nehal kitchen

I offer you candy in different sizes and in different forms healthy and fit for diabetics and here it is: Now we start on the blessing of God: Ingredients: * 250 N butter. * 3 EGGS. * 2 Chemical Yeast. * 3 cut the fermag triangle. * Oil Cup. * Water Cup. * Salt brush. * 1 Kilo White flour is important as per mixture. Note: 1-cup user cup tea is smaller than a little cup of blueberry. 2 - To indicate I doubled on these amounts. For decoration: * Egg for fat. * Thyme. * Red cheese grated. * Black bean or sannog bean. * Jellyfish or sesame seeds. * (Horsetail) is optional. Method: In a vase, mix the butter with the fermag, then the eggs, then the oil, then the water and the salt, and then the yeast and flour according to the mixture. We cut the dough according to the ...
Works...
X