Reducing
There are no ads yet.

Search Result

Reducing
125 results in 0.0044 seconds.
Search Keyword
Members
Tags Reload this Page Threads Tagged with
  • You can also choose from Tagged Famous.

• Chicken without water or oil

Chicken without water or oil

I thank Sister Tazia for this way really very delicious tried it more than once and added another addition and thank the beloved or Ramaisa.
    the recipe:
    We need chicken, moutard, black pepper, salt, cinnamon and red pepper, and added hot pepper and coriander seed powder.
    The chicken was well seasoned and left for a full night.
    She put it on a very hot fire, and turned it all the time.
    Do not burn Look at the amount of water that resulted from cooking:

Remove the chicken and put it in the oven to brown. The existing water is served with kermicel. And we bring the coriander, ...
    See more | Go to the post

• The chicken is reddish in my way

The chicken is reddish in my way

Ingredients: medium chicken + 2 medium onion seeds 1 medium and large 1 + metalos + 4 + garlic + semifinished ingredients + saffron + a few saffron + half a cup of ginger + 1/4 cup black pepper + 1/4 cup Cumin + 1/4 cup crushed cinnamon + turmeric + cinnamon cinnamon + half cup almost olive oil + salt to taste + a bunch of chopped green olives + half-sour cream

Method: Grind the medium onion with garlic and metal and add all spices and let them roast the chicken and enter
    Tabboule between the skin and flesh in the gap between the thigh and eyelids and make holes to drink well

Let it lie for as long as possible and if you are speeding, take it directly

Remove the chicken from all sides and make holes in it again and add a chopped onion to the small sides. When it is wet, add boiling water and let it ripen.

When you mature? ...

• The chicken is reddish in my way

The chicken is reddish in my way

Ingredients: medium chicken + 2 medium onion seeds 1 medium and large 1 + metalos + 4 + garlic + semifinished ingredients + saffron + a few saffron + half a cup of ginger + 1/4 cup black pepper + 1/4 cup Cumin + 1/4 cup crushed cinnamon + turmeric + cinnamon cinnamon + half cup almost olive oil + salt to taste + a bunch of chopped green olives + half-sour cream

Method: Grind the medium onion with garlic and metal and add all spices and let them roast the chicken and enter
    Tabboule between the skin and flesh in the gap between the thigh and eyelids and make holes to drink well

Let it lie for as long as possible and if you are speeding, take it directly

Remove the chicken from all sides and make holes in it again and add a chopped onion to the small sides. When it is wet, add boiling water and let it ripen.

When you mature? ...

• Simple idea for dinner

Simple idea for dinner

First Filling:
    Ban Dumi + chicken breast + chopped onion Thin slices + mountain cheese or any kind + tomato sauce + salt + black pepper (Ibzar) + a tip of butter with chicken and onion + olives for decoration

Stuffed with finely chopped onion + finely chopped pepper + tuna + black olives + tomato sauce + thyme and olive oil Pickled onions and peppers with a little salt and black pepper. Then add a little olive oil and add tomato and onion sauce.

• Simple idea for dinner

Simple idea for dinner

First Filling:
    Ban Dumi + chicken breast + chopped onion Thin slices + mountain cheese or any kind + tomato sauce + salt + black pepper (Ibzar) + a tip of butter with chicken and onion + olives for decoration

Stuffed with finely chopped onion + finely chopped pepper + tuna + black olives + tomato sauce + thyme and olive oil Pickled onions and peppers with a little salt and black pepper. Then add a little olive oil and add tomato and onion sauce.

• ** Couscous with milk **

** Couscous with milk **

The couscous with milk tastes irresistible

Ingredients of broth:

A local chicken, a turkey, a beef, or a chicken
    Kulj Yakin (Hamra Pumpkin)
    1 / 2 Kg
    Draw + Islands +
    Coiled (optional) is not necessary in this recipe
    A coriander and a metal knot
    Medium onion, finely chopped
    One tomato, peeled
    Spices
    Salt + black pepper + ginger + turmeric + table oil

1 L Milk is the best cow's milk can be used in a box that is not available for each cola semolina

M butter as the best or margarine to decompose couscous

Method of gravy:

In a saucepan, put the onions + all the spices and oil + chicken and season well and placed over the fire to be sautéed with a cup of water until the onion is melted, add the tomatoes and slightly saute and add the water and boil the vegetables in a sequence that requires cooking time in the first as in the picture.

Boil for milk ...

• ** Couscous with milk **

** Couscous with milk **

The couscous with milk tastes irresistible

Ingredients of broth:

A local chicken, a turkey, a beef, or a chicken
    Kulj Yakin (Hamra Pumpkin)
    1 / 2 Kg
    Draw + Islands +
    Coiled (optional) is not necessary in this recipe
    A coriander and a metal knot
    Medium onion, finely chopped
    One tomato, peeled
    Spices
    Salt + black pepper + ginger + turmeric + table oil

1 L Milk is the best cow's milk can be used in a box that is not available for each cola semolina

M butter as the best or margarine to decompose couscous

Method of gravy:

In a saucepan, put the onions + all the spices and oil + chicken and season well and placed over the fire to be sautéed with a cup of water until the onion is melted, add the tomatoes and slightly saute and add the water and boil the vegetables in a sequence that requires cooking time in the first as in the picture.

Boil for milk ...

• Merozia Masala

Merozia Masala

I want to share with you the way to prepare the muesli Ingredients: 1 KIL AND 800 GIN MEAT 1 LARGE LARGE 4 SEEDS GARLIC OIL SIZARS SORPHINE CEMENTED CEMENT AND 2 CURSE OIL Cinnamon GINGER CORUMUM 1 M OILS OF MOROZIA 1 M BUTTER OIL KISS OIL OIL OIL AND TABLE OIL . 1 MIXED OIL 1 MIX SUGAR FROZEN FROZEN & FROZEN RICE METHOD IN SHEET BAKE BAKER SALT SORPHINE GINGER + MOROZIA + 1 MIXED MIXED ALL IN A FEW WATER We take the meat and season it with these spices. Cover it and leave it in the refrigerator for a whole night in the food. Garlic and add to them oil and ...

• Merozia Masala

Merozia Masala

I want to share with you the way to prepare the muesli Ingredients: 1 KIL AND 800 GIN MEAT 1 LARGE LARGE 4 SEEDS GARLIC OIL SIZARS SORPHINE CEMENTED CEMENT AND 2 CURSE OIL Cinnamon GINGER CORUMUM 1 M OILS OF MOROZIA 1 M BUTTER OIL KISS OIL OIL OIL AND TABLE OIL . 1 MIXED OIL 1 MIX SUGAR FROZEN FROZEN & FROZEN RICE METHOD IN SHEET BAKE BAKER SALT SORPHINE GINGER + MOROZIA + 1 MIXED MIXED ALL IN A FEW WATER We take the meat and season it with these spices. Cover it and leave it in the refrigerator for a whole night in the food. Garlic and add to them oil and ...

• The lamb lamb (sweetened) with chickpeas from my kitchen and the pictures

After cleaning the lamb well, call it half an hour in water and vinegar. Then, wash it thoroughly and place it in the vase for half an hour (then cook it or cool it and then keep it in the freezer)

Ingredients:

Screed Brush
    Homs moisturizing the whole night in the water
    Cup only a quarter of olive oil and table oil
    Large onion chopped as in the picture + 4 garlic cloves
    Medium tomatoes chopped.
    A bowl of coriander and minced minced meat
    Spices: Ginger - Curcuma - Red pepper powder - Cumin - Black pepper - Salt.

Method:

I put the oil in the pan to heat and add the butter and salt and let it cool ...

• The lamb lamb (sweetened) with chickpeas from my kitchen and the pictures

After cleaning the lamb well, call it half an hour in water and vinegar. Then, wash it thoroughly and place it in the vase for half an hour (then cook it or cool it and then keep it in the freezer)

Ingredients:

Screed Brush
    Homs moisturizing the whole night in the water
    Cup only a quarter of olive oil and table oil
    Large onion chopped as in the picture + 4 garlic cloves
    Medium tomatoes chopped.
    A bowl of coriander and minced minced meat
    Spices: Ginger - Curcuma - Red pepper powder - Cumin - Black pepper - Salt.

Method:

I put the oil in the pan to heat and add the butter and salt and let it cool ...

• The evaporated and reddish meat with the rice evaporated with vegetables from my kitchen

I suggest today the meat dinner is evaporated and reddened with rice evaporated with vegetables. For this dish we need: Yellow rice Peas (carrots) Carrots cut and chopped Cappuccino Delight butter Salt oil Black pepper and ginger Beef Method: Place meat seasoned with salt evaporates. We climb half-cooked rice with carrots, salt and a little butter. In a dish, we put the fillets and the cheese a little oil and butter and the rest of the tuna?

• The evaporated and reddish meat with the rice evaporated with vegetables from my kitchen

I suggest today the meat dinner is evaporated and reddened with rice evaporated with vegetables. For this dish we need: Yellow rice Peas (carrots) Carrots cut and chopped Cappuccino Delight butter Salt oil Black pepper and ginger Beef Method: Place meat seasoned with salt evaporates. We climb half-cooked rice with carrots, salt and a little butter. In a dish, we put the fillets and the cheese a little oil and butter and the rest of the tuna?

• Head of sheep in my way

Head of sheep in my way

My sisters Eid Mubarak.
    This way I cook her head meat Beef Believe me very delicious Best of evaporator:

We start on the blessing of God after cleaning the head and cut it Prepare the spices in the vase:

Cumin and seeds of ground and ground (Sudanese), red pepper (fermentation), salt and garlic.
    Go through the tips of the head well in these spices:

Drop a small glass of water into the pressure cooker (kettle).
    We put the meat of the head wet and closed.
    When it is yellowed, we fire from the fire so that it becomes light.
    Or put the tangerine over the remaining charcoal from the barbecue cooker.

• Head of sheep in my way

Head of sheep in my way

My sisters Eid Mubarak.
    This way I cook her head meat Beef Believe me very delicious Best of evaporator:

We start on the blessing of God after cleaning the head and cut it Prepare the spices in the vase:

Cumin and seeds of ground and ground (Sudanese), red pepper (fermentation), salt and garlic.
    Go through the tips of the head well in these spices:

Drop a small glass of water into the pressure cooker (kettle).
    We put the meat of the head wet and closed.
    When it is yellowed, we fire from the fire so that it becomes light.
    Or put the tangerine over the remaining charcoal from the barbecue cooker.

Works...
X