Reducing
There are no ads yet.

Search Result

Reducing
125 results in 0.0094 seconds.
Search Keyword
Members
Tags Reload this Page Threads Tagged with
  • You can also choose from Tagged Famous.

• Chicken without water or oil

Chicken without water or oil

I thank Sister Tazia for this way really very delicious tried it more than once and added another addition and thank the beloved or Ramaisa.
    the recipe:
    We need chicken, moutard, black pepper, salt, cinnamon and red pepper, and added hot pepper and coriander seed powder.
    The chicken was well seasoned and left for a full night.
    She put it on a very hot fire, and turned it all the time.
    Do not burn Look at the amount of water that resulted from cooking:

Nazi hen and enter the oven to brown. And water
    See more | Go to the post

• The chicken is reddish in my way

The chicken is reddish in my way

Ingredients: medium chicken + 2 medium onions 1 medium and large 1 + metal bundle + 4 garlic grains + half m unfilled margarine + saffron + a little hair saffron + half m r ginger + quarter m r black pepper (apzer) + quarter Cinnamon powder, quarter cinnamon powder, ground turmeric, cinnamon sprinkles, cinnamon sticks, half cup, olive oil, salt to taste, a handful ...

• The chicken is reddish in my way

The chicken is reddish in my way

Ingredients: medium chicken + 2 medium onions 1 medium and large 1 + metal bundle + 4 garlic grains + half m unfilled margarine + saffron + a little hair saffron + half m r ginger + quarter m r black pepper (apzer) + quarter Cinnamon powder, quarter cinnamon powder, ground turmeric, cinnamon sprinkles, cinnamon sticks, half cup, olive oil, salt to taste, a handful ...

• Simple idea for dinner

Simple idea for dinner

First Filling:
    Ban Dumi + chicken breast + chopped onion Thin slices + mountain cheese or any kind + tomato sauce + salt + black pepper (Ibzar) + a tip of butter with chicken and onion + olives for decoration

Filling 2: thin onion chopped + finely chopped pepper + tuna + black olives + tomato sauce + thyme and olive oil transport the onion and pepper with a little salt and black pepper. Then we paint ...

• Simple idea for dinner

Simple idea for dinner

First Filling:
    Ban Dumi + chicken breast + chopped onion Thin slices + mountain cheese or any kind + tomato sauce + salt + black pepper (Ibzar) + a tip of butter with chicken and onion + olives for decoration

Filling 2: thin onion chopped + finely chopped pepper + tuna + black olives + tomato sauce + thyme and olive oil transport the onion and pepper with a little salt and black pepper. Then we paint ...

• ** Couscous with milk **

** Couscous with milk **

The couscous with milk tastes irresistible

Gravy: Municipal or turkey chicken or beef or Enam for you choice, but the best chicken municipal Kaljqqin (pumpkin red) 1 / 2 Kilo zucchini (Korgit) turnip + carrots + cabbage (Mkor) optional is not necessary in this recipe Medium chopped thin tomatoes one

• ** Couscous with milk **

** Couscous with milk **

The couscous with milk tastes irresistible

Gravy: Municipal or turkey chicken or beef or Enam for you choice, but the best chicken municipal Kaljqqin (pumpkin red) 1 / 2 Kilo zucchini (Korgit) turnip + carrots + cabbage (Mkor) optional is not necessary in this recipe Medium chopped thin tomatoes one

• Merozia Masala

Merozia Masala

I want to share with you my way of preparing Almorozia Ingredients: 1 kilo and 800 na meat flesh 1 large onion 4 garlic cloves salt saffron seed cinnamon ground cinnamon and 2 Awad cinnamon ginger. . Ghee, Honey, Almonds, Fried & Raisin

• Merozia Masala

Merozia Masala

I want to share with you my way of preparing Almorozia Ingredients: 1 kilo and 800 na meat flesh 1 large onion 4 garlic cloves salt saffron seed cinnamon ground cinnamon and 2 Awad cinnamon ginger. . Ghee, Honey, Almonds, Fried & Raisin

• The lamb lamb (sweetened) with chickpeas from my kitchen and the pictures

After cleaning the lamb well, call it half an hour in water and vinegar. Then, wash it thoroughly and place it in the vase for half an hour (then cook it or cool it and then keep it in the freezer)

Ingredients:

Crushed censer (fried fried) Hummus moisturizer for a full night in the water Cup only a quarter of olive oil and table oil onion, large chopped as pictured + 4 cloves garlic grated

• The lamb lamb (sweetened) with chickpeas from my kitchen and the pictures

After cleaning the lamb well, call it half an hour in water and vinegar. Then, wash it thoroughly and place it in the vase for half an hour (then cook it or cool it and then keep it in the freezer)

Ingredients:

Crushed censer (fried fried) Hummus moisturizer for a full night in the water Cup only a quarter of olive oil and table oil onion, large chopped as pictured + 4 cloves garlic grated

• The evaporated and reddish meat with the rice evaporated with vegetables from my kitchen

Today I propose a steamed and fried meat dinner with steamed rice with vegetables. For this dish we need to: Yellow rice peas (Jalbana) cut carrot and bell pepper cut cubes of pleasure butter oil salt black pepper and lamb ginger Method: Put the meat marinated with salt evaporates. Boil the rice half boiled with carrots, salt and a few

• The evaporated and reddish meat with the rice evaporated with vegetables from my kitchen

Today I propose a steamed and fried meat dinner with steamed rice with vegetables. For this dish we need to: Yellow rice peas (Jalbana) cut carrot and bell pepper cut cubes of pleasure butter oil salt black pepper and lamb ginger Method: Put the meat marinated with salt evaporates. Boil the rice half boiled with carrots, salt and a few

• Head of sheep in my way

Head of sheep in my way

My sisters Eid Mubarak.
    This way I cook her head meat Beef Believe me very delicious Best of evaporator:

We start on the blessing of God after cleaning the head and cut it Prepare the spices in the vase:

Cumin and seeds of ground and ground (Sudanese), red pepper (fermentation), salt and garlic.
    Go through the tips of the head well in these spices:
    Drain a small glass of water into a pressure cooker. We put the marinated head meat in it and close it. When...

• Head of sheep in my way

Head of sheep in my way

My sisters Eid Mubarak.
    This way I cook her head meat Beef Believe me very delicious Best of evaporator:

We start on the blessing of God after cleaning the head and cut it Prepare the spices in the vase:

Cumin and seeds of ground and ground (Sudanese), red pepper (fermentation), salt and garlic.
    Go through the tips of the head well in these spices:
    Drain a small glass of water into a pressure cooker. We put the marinated head meat in it and close it. When...
Works...
X