X
Reducing
  • Filter - Filter
  • Time
  • عرض
unselect all
    • WhatsApp

A new branding system to promote and reward the elegance

Greetings, appreciation and love for all the niches of the Moroccan fashion forums, the meeting is always fun with you, so we are close to the reception of great seasons and blessing can not manage the Moroccan style, but the blessing but hope and hope, but health and wellness and prosperity and vitality and ask God to tell us the best The seasons of good deeds, the month of Sha'baan and the holy month of Ramadan, God informed us of the good.

After:
    In the framework of encouraging and motivating the activity in the Forum, we decided to give an estimate of the members of the members of the entitlements as well as supervisors on all sections, as they were identified in four decorations, which will appear in the profile of the member owed and will appear below the name in the posts Mini icons for each medal and these medals are as follows:

Click on the image for larger view. Name: الابداع. Gif Views: 1 Size: 25.6 كب الإ Identity: 17841461
    Will give the creative member to put up topics and ideas useful value all the posts

Click on the image for larger view. Name: Activity .gif Views: 1 Size: 30.7 ID: 17841462
    Will give the most active member and activity and interaction with the Forum as a whole

Click on the image for larger view. Name: الشاف. Gif Views: 1 Size: 39.9 كب الإ Identity: 17841463
    It is given to members who are distinguished by cooking recipes either in the forum or in the recipe page
    My Recipes

Click on the image for larger view. Name: Excellence. Gif Views: 1 Size: 14.6 ID: 17841464
    A member who is distinguished by her subjects and participations in terms of her choice of conciliator in form and substance

Click on the image for larger view. Name: الوفاء. Gif Views: 1 Size: 22.0 كب ID: 17841465
    A medal that the administration has given him at a specified time in the history of the forum will be changed by a new design.

The icons that the member has received will appear below her name in posts

Click on the image for larger view. Name: postbitwesam.jpg Views: 3 Size: 33.8 CAP ID: 17841472

The decorations will appear in the profile in the window (Osmti) as in the picture

Click on the image for larger view. Name: profilewesam.jpg Views: 2 Size: 73.6 CAP ID: 17841466

Without forgetting the Medal of Distinguished Supervisor in honor of her efforts and continuous giving:

{"alt":"\u0627\u0636\u063a\u0637 \u0639\u0644\u0649 \u0627\u0644\u0635\u0648\u0631\u0629 \u0644\u0639\u0631\u0636 \u0623\u0643\u0628\u0631. \u0627\u0644\u0625\u0633\u0645:\t\u0627\u0644\u0645\u062a\u0645\u064a\u0632\u0629.gif \u0645\u0634\u0627\u0647\u062f\u0627\u062a: 1 \u0627\u0644\u062d\u062c\u0645:\t32.4 \u0643\u0628 \u0627\u0644\u0647\u0648\u064a\u0629:\t17843942","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"17843942","data-size":"full"}

Thus, for all the glory of the share and the grace of God to be at the good of your mind and to consider all stylish that she is the daughter of a Moroccan elegance without any dispute

Last edited by memory; the clock 17-04-2018, 16:03.

• WhatsApp

Give me a gift

But I do not know the word denouncing it is the activity, I am lazy

Suspension

• WhatsApp

Originally Posted by Amy View Post
      Give me a gift

But I do not know the word denouncing it is the activity, I am lazy
      Hahaha contradiction
      My request for excellence excellence
      Capton [url = https: //www.anaqamaghribia.com/pic/][/ Url]

Suspension

• WhatsApp

Originally Posted by The flower of Cardinia View Post

Hahaha contradiction
        My request for excellence excellence
        Audi leave it to God and net
        Vin is the excellence

Suspension

• WhatsApp

May God reward you best for all the efforts exerted in order to promote this forum and always push it to the best.
          Thank you very much for the decorations you have given me.

Suspension

• WhatsApp

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Awashir Mabrouka sister sister

Thank you, my sister, my sister, for the wonderful reward, and I am sure that we will be stimulated

I am with a number of Ghungharib, so that we will choose Dak and the honorable Shaykh Hahaha

​​​​​​
            There is no doubt that in the case of Hado, we are certainly encouraged to do so

InshaAllah Gmeiayeah Girls Gadi fashion and strive to get all the medals (Ga and Jadouh attributes of Huda)

Thank you, brother, for your designs

God makes everything as his progress in the balance of your good deeds, Lord

Suspension

• WhatsApp

The idea of ​​a very happy what God wills you

كاين شي قديمات قدامات ملي كنتل Thread Tools Posting Rules You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts On Smilies are On [IMG]

Blessings of God on the elegance and congratulations

Suspension

• WhatsApp

God is a beautiful idea, God bless you O memory
                Wach McInsch Shi is a non-Hado character, in the case of a wimpy wench to which Sister Latifah and Sister Amy are worthy
                Also the decoration of the wedding of the sister of the princess
                God preserves you Rani not as a laugh with you, you deserve all the best

Suspension

• WhatsApp

Peace, mercy and blessings of God
                  May God bless you, my dear sisters, for everything you change for the Forum
                  The idea of ​​Zuaina, God willing, gave a catalytic dose for girls
                  ا

Suspension

• WhatsApp

Peace and mercy of God
                    Congratulations to the rest of the members, Tstahlo Habibati.

Suspension

Works...
                    X