Reducing
There are no ads yet.

Let's say Ramadan is the last Ramadan

Reducing
X
Reducing

• Let's say Ramadan is the last Ramadan

Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty

The assumption of Ramadan is the last Ramadan, a very realistic assumption, how many owners and acquaintances were with us in the previous Ramadan and are now the owners of graves ... Death comes suddenly, and no one returns to the world after death never ... He said: "Even if One of them came to death, said the Lord of Arjun: "Let me do good, while I have left neither the word of it, nor the sign of it.

Returning from death is impossible and all those who die wish to return, if it is offensive to repent, and if it is better to increase ...

So what if we died at the end of the next Ramadan ???? !!!

In any event, we would like to return to the fasting of Ramadaan in a new way that will be more useful in our graves and the last ... Let us imagine then that we are back to life. We took a last chance to beautify our lives in this last month, to compensate for what we missed during the long life, Prepare to meet the mighty king.

This is the feeling (the assumption of Ramadan next Ramadan last), which succeeds with our preparation and work, God willing, in this holy month ... Not pessimistic as some may think, but this is a driving vision of work and motivation to give and sacrifice and giving and creativity
      Can not add comments.

Latest Articles

Reducing

• Genoa
      by lovely sister

Ingredients:

6 eggs
      Cup flour
      Half of the Maizena Cup
      Sugar Cup
      1 Khmer
      a pinch of salt
      Lavani
      After cooking of the best. Abandon it. Nightfall. Bash makes it easy for you
      Cut them on the 3 and water them. Balseiro. Lee is: water cup with sugar cup epilepsy duration 10 d
      Decorate your way ...
      27-12-2018, 20:03
    • List of names for girls of the Koran
      by Sam and 2015
      You will call on the Day of Resurrection in your names and the names of your fathers .. So do your names .. "
      So I suggest some names inspired by the Holy Quran .. Choose your child a name from the Koran ...

Aasal, Aseel, Ala, Ayat, Iman, Boshra, Bahja, Tammam, life, humbled, Dania, Duaa, Zakia, Flower, Saba, Dhiha, Dia ...
      10-12-2018, 00:02
    • How to raise your children without beating
      by Sam and 2015
      The education of children has several methods and recently spread educational awareness among parents and the media has become interested in this awareness to change the culture of old methods of education is beating children when they make mistakes because it is a very failed method has been proven this over the years because of the negative that occurs in ...
      09-12-2018, 22:56
    • Your soul and body delivered it to your Creator in your sleep
      by lovely sister

Human feeling that it will fall during sleep from a high place ..
      Information worthy of thanks to God, O Subhan Allah! Have you ever been with you?
      I was about to go into a deep sleep with happiness and then suddenly I felt like you were falling
      Your body shakes from shock?

What I have encountered is called hypnic jerk and this happens most often
      29-10-2018, 20:27
    • Berköcch Palme
      by lovely sister

500 Cooked Wheat Barcooks
      4 AUDI Spoons (melted butter with zeitra)
      Lemon:
      Roasted and salted almonds
      20 Oil Argan Oil
      200 G Honey
      To apply:
      10 SAL AUDI (melted butter with zeitra)
      10 Oil Argan Oil
      100 G Honey

Cook couscous by steam according to the basic recipe ....
      29-10-2018, 19:16
    • Seasonings of Marozia
      by lovely sister
      Ingredients - 2 Clamping Clamps 2 Clamping Nuguera - 2 Psepice Clamping - Large Hanging Pagan - Large Suspended Roses - 6 Cloves Kernels - 2 Cinnamon Sticks - 2 Grapes Yellows - Half Suspended Small Free Grizzles - Half Suspended Small Saffron Free The way the ingredients are slightly grinded and grated and kept in a glass vial until use
      13-08-2018, 22:07
    Works...
    X