ArabicEnglishFrenchSpanish

Advertisement

Reducing
There are no ads yet.

Take care of yourself with the advice of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him

Reducing
X
Reducing

• Take care of yourself with the advice of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him

The Holy Prophet died and did not leave us with anything between him and clear and guided us to the best thing in everything Hidaya and guidance

Allah says :

A messenger from among yourselves came to you, dear to him. What do you care about the believers? Raouf Rahim (128)

There is no doubt that I am an elegant woman who loves us to be beautiful and has always found that the messenger among us is so precise.

1- Fitness:

If we have the agility we need to follow the Holy Prophet's diet, which is the best diet in the world.

(We are people to eat until we eat hungry and eat)

I mean Latakli if you feel hungry.

2 - Skin Freshness and Aging:

The Holy Prophet said: "Whoever eats when it becomes seven dates, it does not hurt that day, neither magic nor magic."

The modern science has proved that dates are very useful for skin and colon and aging, and this is because the dates of all the nutrients is a food that provides you with all your need for your skin and your brain also because the brain feeds on sugars and sugars which pass fast digestion and have no side damage

3 - Freshness of body and hair:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said about olive oil: "Eat oil and make an owl from a blessed tree."

Science has proved the many benefits of olive oil is to stop hair loss helps to heal wounds

4 - Eye beauty and eyelashes lengthening:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The best of your Akhalam al-A'mmad is the sight and the hair grows." Narrated by Abu Dawood (3878), al-Nasa'i (5113) and Ibn Majah (3497), and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Before your sleep and during your day Ltnsin Almtmad Vajana good Achkhalna, which we overcome, and has shown that it does not cause any sensitivity to the eye.
    The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not say anything about love. All that is said to us is to be friendly and obedient. If you love me, you have to get Shiheen at one time, and be beautiful, and if you do this beauty, give me a gift.

And I will judge you, O God.
      Can not add comments.

Latest Articles

Reducing

Works...
    X