Reducing

Handicrafts and home industries

• Filter - Filter
  • Time
  • عرض
unselect all

• The method of cleaning burned pots without bothering

The method of cleaning burned pots without bothering

Cleaning the burned pots is a problem for most housewives, and whatever care is in the wrong kitchen is always there. Today, the task will be easy for everyone who needs it by finding out the best ways to clean up quickly and with guaranteed and guaranteed effect.
    One easy way is to use a vinegar cup with a spoon
    See more | Go to the post

• Glasses with drawing on glass

Glasses with drawing on glass

Today I bring you tea glasses by drawing on the glass to the last Sauvat
    The method is annotated with pictures

After we have forgotten the cyst we put the Scotch to locate the dyeing
    We take a pong and dye it in the way we hit it
    We remove the sutch before dyeing dry and clean the work using alcohol (I do not have a nail polish remover) and the cichlids will dry for a night

We take the picker according to the choice I used the Golden and Nizoko how to Bagina
    Here's the end result
    And ...?

Glasses with drawing on glass

We remove the sutch before dyeing dry and clean the work using alcohol (I do not have a nail polish remover) and the cichlids will dry for a night

We take the picker according to the choice I used the Golden and Nizoko how to Bagina
    Here's the end result
    And ...?

• How to write a name in Rollo

How to write a name in Rollo

Peace be upon you and God's mercy, Geptalkom today is an easy way to use existing materials, and we hope you like the idea
    For accessories: glue, scissor, cutter mousse, stylus, dyeing brush, silver or gold dye, rulu dalcarton (cut half-centimeter rings or fish liggito), aluminum paper, dandruff husks, wood paste. A party of the Garton

The rings of Rolo and the letters of the letters and the dye

Cheek tip Dalcarton painted rectangular ...

How to write a name in Rollo

Peace be upon you and God's mercy, Geptalkom today is an easy way to use existing materials, and we hope you like the idea
    For accessories: glue, scissor, cutter mousse, stylus, dyeing brush, silver or gold dye, rulu dalcarton (cut half-centimeter rings or fish liggito), aluminum paper, dandruff husks, wood paste. A party of the Garton

• A gift for you and your spouse of your design

A gift for you and your spouse of your design

How are you? Hani Git Tani and Jabbat Al - Jadeed and other women 's men in the same model
    This is the women's kandoori, which is wonderful in appearance and light in clothing

And this is the male kadura Gadi admire the Kubor Dalek Haha I threaded my child

This is the Peterson

Here is a detailed

Kanakhdou dress in a suitable color and cut in the form of a long strip width 10 ...

A gift for you and your spouse of your design

How are you? Hani Git Tani and Jabbat Al - Jadeed and other women 's men in the same model
    This is the women's kandoori, which is wonderful in appearance and light in clothing

And this is the male kadura Gadi admire the Kubor Dalek Haha I threaded my child

This is the Peterson

Here is a detailed

Kanakhdou dress in a suitable color and cut in the form of a long strip width 10 ...

• How to make a vase from a luncheon tray

How to make a vase from a luncheon tray

Today you have got the way Dial made from the empty Dlancheon first Kanakhado Hao empty Tanchoon or Hado are Sabayegh who will work gold or white egg shells Hadi adhesives Talchab first I Khaddat Nuaa Taa salt paste paste Galtao Tao or her cell Ta Nshevat or turn to paste the paste cd b ...

• How to make a vase from a luncheon tray

How to make a vase from a luncheon tray

Today you have got the way Dial made from the empty Dlancheon first Kanakhado Hao empty Tanchoon or Hado are Sabayegh who will work gold or white egg shells Hadi adhesives Talchab first I Khaddat Nuaa Taa salt paste paste Galtao Tao or her cell Ta Nshevat or turn to paste the paste cd b ...

• How to Convert a Men Language into a Women's Language

How to Convert a Men Language into a Women's Language

My sisters have been blessed by Norikm Kivash.
    Supplies: In men's or even women's language - special Diecapad paper or kitchen paper decorated with the drawing we loved - for special adhesion - give me a little water to soften the adhesion

We take the plaster, let it drop with water, paint the whole rhetoric, take the paper, disperse the 2, gently roll over the rhetoric, crush and cut ...
There are no articles in this section.
  • Filter - Filter
  • Time
  • عرض
unselect all
Please login to your account to view posts shared out.

Latest Articles

Reducing

• The method of cleaning burned pots without bothering
    by lovely sister

Cleaning the burned pots is a problem for most housewives, and whatever care is in the wrong kitchen is always there. Today, the task will be easy for everyone who needs it by finding out the best ways to clean up quickly and with guaranteed and guaranteed effect.
    One easy way is to use a vinegar cup with a spoon
    03-11-2016, 20:34
    by Umm Malik and Jannah

Here's the end result
    And ...?
    06-04-2016, 15:01
    by Umm Malik and Jannah

Here's the end result
    And ...?
    06-04-2016, 15:01
    by merine

30-03-2016, 20:55
    by merine

30-03-2016, 20:55
    by Muslim woman

This is the Peterson

Here is a detailed

26-03-2016, 22:09
Works...
X