Reducing
There are no ads yet.

Flags and scientists

Reducing
  • Filter - Filter
  • Time
  • عرض
unselect all

• Moroccan families complain rot of sacrificial meat .. Israel acquires sellers

Moroccan families complain rot of sacrificial meat .. Israel acquires sellers

Several Moroccans expressed their indignation at the changing colors of their sacrifices and the smell of foul odors when they cut them, which prevented their consumption and dumping with the gazelles. They accused the livestock vendors of offering non-suitable feedstocks at a time when the National Office for Food Safety
    See more | Go to the post

• Thomas Edison the inventor of electricity is a wonderful story

Thomas Edison the inventor of electricity is a wonderful story

Edison says: It was my mother who made me ... because she respected me and trusted me .... I felt that I was the most important person in.

• Omar Abdelkafi

Omar Abdelkafi

Dr. Abdul Kafi is a well-known Egyptian Islamic preacher. He started his call to the Islamic religion immediately after graduating from university. He then moved to the field of scientific research. He has many books that combine religious and scientific content. He has held a number of important positions,

• Badr Shaker Sayyab

Badr Shaker Sayyab

Is a poet and founder of free poetry in Arabic literature, an Iraqi born in the village of Jikur in December of the year 1926 m. He completed his primary and secondary education in southern Iraq and then moved to Baghdad and joined the high school of teachers to complete his studies. After that he completed two years of specialization in Arabic language and spent two years studying
    Last edited by lovely sister; the clock 10-11-2016, 12:33.

• Wife of Abu Lahab

Wife of Abu Lahab

The wife of Abu Lahab and her mother is beautiful and her real name is "Arwa bint Harb bin Umayya bin Abdul Shams bin Abdul Manaf bin Qusay bin Kulab bin Mourad bin Ka'b bin Lu'ai bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Ndar bin Kenana bin Khuzaymah bin Mdarka bin Elias bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Ma'ad bin Adnan, "and I mentioned in the Koran when he described the Koran by my father

• Thabit ibn Qurra

Thabit ibn Qurra

Thabat ibn Qarawah is an Arab scientist known for his work in astronomy, mathematics, engineering and music. He was born in Harran, Turkey, on one of the tributaries of the Euphrates River in Turkey in the year 836. He met al-Khwarizmi after his exodus from Harran (his hometown) and was impressed by his introduction to the caliph al-Mutasim Talents and the people of love

• Abu Yazid Al Bustami

Abu Yazid Al Bustami

Is Abu Yazid Tayfur bin Issa bin Shroosan Bastami was born in the year 188 e in Bastam in the country of Khorasan known as the Sultan of knowledge and has a Persian name "Bayezid" and was known as "Tayfur" and his grandfather was Majusia and then entered Islam. Abu Yazid al-Bustami is one of the flags of Sufism in the third century AH

• George Bernard Shaw

George Bernard Shaw

He lived with Skier's father, an alcoholic addict. He made a pledge to never come close to him. He was a vegetarian who contributed to living long. He left school early, but continued reading and learning French, Latino and Greek. He is the famous Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw

• Jabir bin Hayyan Abu al-Kamiya

Jabir bin Hayyan Abu al-Kamiya

Jabir bin Hayyan bin Abdullah al-Azadi is a scholar of Muslim scholars. The views differed in the tribe to which Jabir Yen Hayyan belongs. Some of them said he belonged to the tribe of Gamad and some of them said he belonged to the tribe of Baqq. Jabir ibn Hayyan was very knowledgeable in science , Most notably the science of philosophy and science

• The first astronaut landed on the moon

The first astronaut landed on the moon

Neil Armstrong is the first astronaut to land on the moon. Born in 5 August 1930, a US astronaut, he earned a degree in an excellent specialty in space engineering from Purdue University. He then received a master's degree in space engineering from a university in the south California, has carried many testimonials
There are no articles in this section.
  • Filter - Filter
  • Time
  • عرض
unselect all
Please login to your account to view posts shared out.

Latest Articles

Reducing

• Moroccan families complain rot of sacrificial meat .. Israel acquires sellers
    lovely sister

Several Moroccans expressed their indignation at the changing colors of their sacrifices and the smell of foul odors when they cut them, which prevented their consumption and dumping with the gazelles. They accused the livestock vendors of offering non-suitable feedstocks at a time when the National Office for Food Safety
    06-09-2017, 21:22
  • Thomas Edison the inventor of electricity is a wonderful story
    lovely sister

Edison says: It was my mother who made me ... because she respected me and trusted me .... I felt that I was the most important person in.
    25-03-2017, 12:32
  • Omar Abdelkafi
    lovely sister

Dr. Abdul Kafi is a well-known Egyptian Islamic preacher. He started his call to the Islamic religion immediately after graduating from university. He then moved to the field of scientific research. He has many books that combine religious and scientific content. He has held a number of important positions,
    16-11-2016, 15:27
  • Badr Shaker Sayyab
    lovely sister

Is a poet and founder of free poetry in Arabic literature, an Iraqi born in the village of Jikur in December of the year 1926 m. He completed his primary and secondary education in southern Iraq and then moved to Baghdad and joined the high school of teachers to complete his studies. After that he completed two years of specialization in Arabic language and spent two years studying
    10-11-2016, 10:46
  • Wife of Abu Lahab
    lovely sister

The wife of Abu Lahab and her mother is beautiful and her real name is "Arwa bint Harb bin Umayya bin Abdul Shams bin Abdul Manaf bin Qusay bin Kulab bin Mourad bin Ka'b bin Lu'ai bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Ndar bin Kenana bin Khuzaymah bin Mdarka bin Elias bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Ma'ad bin Adnan, "and I mentioned in the Koran when he described the Koran by my father
    08-11-2016, 12:21
  • Thabit ibn Qurra
    lovely sister

Thabat ibn Qarawah is an Arab scientist known for his work in astronomy, mathematics, engineering and music. He was born in Harran, Turkey, on one of the tributaries of the Euphrates River in Turkey in the year 836. He met al-Khwarizmi after his exodus from Harran (his hometown) and was impressed by his introduction to the caliph al-Mutasim Talents and the people of love
    05-11-2016, 13:39
Works...
X